This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Fix PR rtl-optimization/37769
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:27:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PING] Fix PR rtl-optimization/37769
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kaz Kojima wrote:
Ping!Sorry I dropped the ball. The updated patch (where you scan the
pattern once for notes) is fine.
The patch is tested with bootstrap and the top level "make -k check"
on i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin9.5.0 with no new