This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 36322/36463
- From: "Paul Richard Thomas" <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- To: "Janus Weil" <jaydub66 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "Fortran List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:24:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 36322/36463
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Janus Weil <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> here is a patch which fixes most of the problems in PR36322 and
> PR36463. I think it's enough for PR3622 to be closed and for PR36463
> not to be called a regression any more (I will keep this one open and
> fix the remaining trouble in a follow-up patch). I had several test
> cases before, but compressed them all into one. The patch is
> regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Ok for trunk?
I now do not have enough time to deal with this until early next week
- if nobody has reviewed it by then, I would be glad so to do.
I have a question, though: Is this patch not substantially
duplicating the interface mapping that goes on in trans-expr.c?(This
only occurred to me a few minutes ago)