This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto][patch] Use decl uid instead of node uid in ipa-pure-const
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Rafael Espindola" <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:29:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [lto][patch] Use decl uid instead of node uid in ipa-pure-const
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Why is inliner changing pre-existing nodeids?
That is going to screw with more than just ipa-pure-const.
On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Rafael Espindola <email@example.com> wrote:
> Pure const works with functions. Switching to decl_id avoids some
> cases where it gets confused with the inliner changing node ids.
> This fixes libgomp.c++/for-4.C
> 2008-10-23 Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * ipa-pure-const.c (node_duplication_hook_holder,
> node_removal_hook_holder): Remove.
> (get_function_state, set_function_state): Use DECL_UID.
> (duplicate_node_data, remove_node_data): Remove.
> (generate_summary): Don't use the removed functions. Iterate over
> funct_state_vec and free the states.
> Rafael Avila de Espindola
> Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
> Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047