This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Patch to remove gcc.dg/pr33645-3.c (PR middle-end/37339)
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Patch to remove gcc.dg/pr33645-3.c (PR middle-end/37339)
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
The test gcc.dg/pr33645-3.c is failing because we no longer support non
unit-at-a-time compiles. It specified -O2 -fno-unit-at-a-time. We still
accept -fno-unit-at-a-time as an alias for -no-toplevel-reorder but all
compilations are unit at a time. I think we should just remove the test
since what it is testing no longer makes sense.
OK to remove?
2008-10-20 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gcc.dg/pr33645-3.c: Remove.