This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Prevent switch-conversion creating runtime relocations with -fpic (PR tree-optimization/36881)
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:08:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Prevent switch-conversion creating runtime relocations with -fpic (PR tree-optimization/36881)
- References: <20081010132720.GG13196@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2008-10-10 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> PR tree-optimization/36881
> * tree-switch-conversion.c (check_final_bb): For flag_pic, check
> that each value doesn't need runtime relocations, for !flag_pic
> check that each value is just a valid initializer constant.
> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr36881.c: New test.
This is OK.