This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix PR37828: ICE in expand_scalar_variables_expr, at graphite.c:3421 with -floop-block
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Sebastian Pop" <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 21:43:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix PR37828: ICE in expand_scalar_variables_expr, at graphite.c:3421 with -floop-block
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:27 PM, Sebastian Pop <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch should fix most of the SPEC and polyhedron benchmarks
> code generation ICEs for the -floop-block. This still should fail with
> -fgraphite-identity, but that's another fix.
> Okay for trunk?