This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] libiberty xstrdup.c inclusion of sys/types.h
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "David Edelsohn" <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, "Jan Kratochvil" <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>, "DJ Delorie" <dj at redhat dot com>, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 08:44:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libiberty xstrdup.c inclusion of sys/types.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"David Edelsohn" <email@example.com> writes:
> The recent AC_LARGE_FILES change to configure broke bootstrap on AIX
> when compiling
> libiberty/xstrdup.c. AIX requires that LARGE FILE macros be defined
> before including any
> header files. xstrdup.c is the only libiberty file that include
> <sys/types.h> before "config.h".
> Fixed with the following change.
This is OK with a ChangeLog entry.