This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RESUBMIT: PowerPC -- support single-precision FPU
- From: "David Edelsohn" <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andreas Tobler" <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>, "Michael Eager" <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 18:49:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: RESUBMIT: PowerPC -- support single-precision FPU
- References: <email@example.com> <48DCFDA7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1222449719.5930.19.camel@janis-laptop> <48DD3108.email@example.com> <48E10AE2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <48E50FBB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <48E51A16.email@example.com> <48E525AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <48E7CDE4.email@example.com>
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I completed the test run and there were no differences between the two
> versions; current svn vs. current svn plus the two hunks above.
> Now we need to introduce the additions from Janis: SDmode, DDmode, TDmode. I
> suppose on my side there are not many issues....
What is the next step for the series of patches?