This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR35759 - WHERE with overlap with ELSEWHERE error
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:44:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR35759 - WHERE with overlap with ELSEWHERE error
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 21:30 +0200, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_ia64/FC8 - OK for trunk and 4.3?
OK for both.
Thanks a lot for your patch!