This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi files executable stack (missing .note.GNU-stack on .o files)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:17:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: libffi files executable stack (missing .note.GNU-stack on .o files)
- References: <email@example.com.HOWL>
Matthias Klose wrote:
> This is the patch orgininally sent at , with feedback from Jakub in
> , and the approval without the ia64, rs6000, powerpc/linux64 files
> at . No regressions found for trunk builds (powerpc, s390, x86_64),
> arm, sparc builds on the 4.3 branch.
> Ok to checkin (gcc), proposing for libffi as well (updating the date
> in the ChangeLog?).
This is fine; counts as obvious, I think. Please check it in.