This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, ADA] Typos in source code comments [2/7]
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:31:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ADA] Typos in source code comments [2/7]
- References: <20080324174419.GG3858@ins.uni-bonn.de>
> I was going to wait with each new patch until the last one was
> approved; since Arnaud approved so quickly (thanks!), here we go
> with the next one ...
> OK for trunk?
Yes, this is OK. Thanks again for your work and your submissions.
Sending one patch at a time is indeed easier to handle and will get your
patches approved more rapidly, so this is definitely the way to go.