This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] Rename IS_AGGR_TYPE & co
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paolo Carlini" <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:07:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] Rename IS_AGGR_TYPE & co
- References: <47D9BB00.email@example.com>
On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:38 PM, Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi all, hi Mark,
> this is the patch which I finally regtested on x86_64-linux: supposedly,
> it implements rather strictly all your suggestions (many thanks again
> for those).
> I would ask you to specifically double check the make_class_type
> (TREE_CODE (t)) call in begin_class_definition (semantics.c), that is,
> that TREE_CODE can only boils down to either RECORD_TYPE or UNION_TYPE
> in that case.
This patch breaks Objective-C++ building, see