This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Obvious ABI bugfix committed
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:44:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libgfortran] Obvious ABI bugfix committed
- References: <47E3F347.firstname.lastname@example.org> <96E8605E-DC98-4D24-93BA-DA94FB442367@gmail.com>
On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 17:48 +0000, FX Coudert wrote:
> Thomas, could you add your symbols to the gfortran.map file as well?
The functions I added were all decorated with internal_proto, so we
should be OK.