This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cleanup after tree-pass reorg
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 11:48:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cleanup after tree-pass reorg
- References: <20080320104554.GI8311@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 11:45 AM, Jan Hubicka <email@example.com> wrote:
> this followup to the passmanager reorganization cleans up some of remaining mess. The RTL
> dump letter infrastructure is dropped from tree-dump.c and I've added some extra sanity checking
> to passmanager infrastructure. In particular
> - IPA passes can now be subpasses of other IPA passes
> - RTL passes can not be subpasses of IPA passes
> - IPA pass can not be subpass of GIMPLE or RTL pass.
> Bootstrapped/regtested i686-linux.