This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING: [PATCH, middle end] Fix PR 35496, wrong alignment of MS bitfield layout for DImode types
- From: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:32:57 +0100
- Subject: PING: [PATCH, middle end] Fix PR 35496, wrong alignment of MS bitfield layout for DImode types
2008-03-10 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
* stor-layout.c (update_alignment_for_field): Set minimum alignment
of the underlying type of a MS bitfield layout to the natural
alignment of the type.
If there are no objections, I plan to committ this one-liner patch as
obvious, as it puts the thing the way they were before DImode