This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: updating texinfo.tex
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 06:30:53 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: updating texinfo.tex
- References: <20080317215901.GB27137@ins.uni-bonn.de>
On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> I would like to update gcc/doc/include/texinfo.tex, but did not see
> the file listed in codingconventions.html as free game.
> So, ok to update codingconventions.html as below, and ok to update
> texinfo.tex, 4.4 and 4.3 branch?
I think both the update and the addtion to codingconventions.html are
fine. Any objections, Joseph?