This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] alignof documentation shouldn't say it's a recommendation for non-strict-alignment targets
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 05:36:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] alignof documentation shouldn't say it's a recommendation for non-strict-alignment targets
- References: <200803102039.m2AKd3cI026885@ignucius.se.axis.com>
Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
Ok to commit to trunk and 4.3?
* doc/extend.texi (Alignment): Say that the ABI controls
the __alignof__ for non-strict-alignment targets rather
than being a recommendation.
(650) 331-3385 x713