This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tuples][patch] Recording vars whose address is taken in phi nodes
- From: "Oleg Ryjkov" <olegr at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 18:34:19 -0700
- Subject: [tuples][patch] Recording vars whose address is taken in phi nodes
This patch adds the code to record variables, whose address is taken
within phi nodes.
Tested on i686-linux, no regressions.
2008-03-11 Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* tree-ssa-operands.h: Added declaration of add_to_addressable_set.
* tree-ssa-operands.h (add_to_addressable_set): New function.
(gimple_add_to_addresses_taken): Moved most of the logic to
* tree-ssa-structalias.c (update_alias_info): Record the variables
whose address is taken inside a phi node.