This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove set only bitmap in static_execute in ipa-reference.c
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:03:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove set only bitmap in static_execute in ipa-reference.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote:
> While looking into PR 35403, I Noticed that the module_statics_const
> bitmap was only being set and never actually being looked into. This
> patch removes this bitmap and the code which would dump the extra
> information to the dump file.
> I also added a testcase for PR 35403 since it was already fixed by my
> patch to fix PR 35402. I had originally thought this bitmap
> controlled some extra stuff but it turned out it does not.
> OK? Bootstrapped and tested on i386-apple-darwin with no regressions.