This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Kill clear_binding_stack langhook
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 07:54:46 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Kill clear_binding_stack langhook
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Paolo" == Paolo Bonzini <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Paolo> For Java, in addition, the langhook is useless after the source-level
Paolo> parser was removed. Therefore I changed it to an assertion.
The java parts are ok. Thanks.