This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping - old patch from April - mingw support for I32/I64 MS printf formatters to c-format.c
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: Danny Smith <dansmister at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, ktietz70 at googlemail dot com, NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 22:29:33 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Ping - old patch from April - mingw support for I32/I64 MS printf formatters to c-format.c
- References: <OF604F1098.0E3FE32A-ONC1257408.003BB78C-C1257408.003CE7F2@onevision.de>
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Kai Tietz wrote:
> > Note that this part of the patch will need reviewing by a MinGW
> > maintainer.
> Danny, could you do that?
> Is this ok for apply to trunk?
The C front end parts of the patch are OK. As noted before, the MinGW
parts (in particular the tables and the new testcases) will need reviewing
by a MinGW maintainer.
Joseph S. Myers