This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Misc driver, middle-end and doc fixes for Fortran
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 19:25:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Misc driver, middle-end and doc fixes for Fortran
- References: <DB648EAE-30FB-4FB5-934A-A1F6F7439BDA@gmail.com> <47D20169.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Attached patch does two things. First, it updates the list of
Fortran file suffixes understood by the Fortran front-end (so that
it matches the list in fortran/lang-specs.h), both in the driver
and doc; Second, it fixes the last places where we still use "GNU
F95" instead of "GNU Fortran" as the language name, which is in
fortran/f95_lang.c, dwarf2out.c and dbxout.c. The formal name of
gfortran was transitioned from "GNU F95" or "GNU Fortran 95" to
"GNU Fortran", now that we move to supporting standards newer than
Fortran 95 (ie, Fortran 2003 and Fortran 2008).
Bootstrapped and regtested on x86_64-linux, OK to commit?
Thanks. I'm still waiting for a driver and a debug info maintainers,
or a global write maintainer, for the middle-end parts.