This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: automatic dependencies for gcc
- From: "Ralf Wildenhues" <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: "Gcc Patch List" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 01:36:44 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Patch: automatic dependencies for gcc
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, March 7, 2008 21:22, Tom Tromey wrote:
> This patch implements automatic dependency tracking for the most
> common cases in gcc.
I haven't looked at the patch, but I just noted that depcomp in GCC
is almost 3 years old. It should be updated to work with newer HP
compilers, a couple of bugs were fixed, too.