This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING**6][PATCH] stabs format for symbols in .comm
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: george at gly dot bris dot ac dot uk
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 13:04:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PING**6][PATCH] stabs format for symbols in .comm
I will work on applying this patch. Because Darwin and AIX are
the only modern targets that seem to use stabs, I want to carefully check
the effect on AIX before applying.