This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix Java debuginfo breakage in 4.3
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:37:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Fix Java debuginfo breakage in 4.3
- References: <47CFC903.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> I suppose I need a test case to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Andrew> I'm not sure exactly how to write one, though.
You could look through the .S, by adding some Tcl code to special.exp
for this case. Too bad we never set up 'dg' for libjava.