This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libcpp] Dependency generation (-M) does not quote '#' in filenames
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Markus Milleder <markus dot milleder at generali dot at>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 09:27:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libcpp] Dependency generation (-M) does not quote '#' in filenames
- References: <OF88F63B76.E8F3C651-ONC1257402.004B2B7F-C1257402.004D3F79@AT.TOP.COM>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Markus" == Markus Milleder <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Markus> This is a trivial patch for PR preprocessor/35458 (which I
Markus> have just opened, and where I have attached the patch)
Thanks for pinging this. I had missed it.
This is ok, I will check it in shortly.