This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] PR35293 and testsuite: don't run tests using truncation on targets without support
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:17:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] PR35293 and testsuite: don't run tests using truncation on targets without support
- References: <200803042319.m24NJcdU029146@ignucius.se.axis.com> <C6B3205D-EC60-4B93-8287-0B0D66530901@gmail.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 00:09 +0000, FX Coudert wrote:
> > I guess that was for the test-cases and that I should wait for
> > a >= testsuite maintainer approval for the
> > lib/target-supports.exp effective_target_fd_truncate proc?
> Indeed, approval by a testsuite maintainer is needed.
The testsuite infrastructure changes are fine.