This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] PR35293 and testsuite: don't run tests using truncation on targets without support
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: fxcoudert at gmail dot com
- Cc: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 00:19:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] PR35293 and testsuite: don't run tests using truncation on targets without support
> From: FX Coudert <email@example.com>
> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:20:22 +0000
> OK to commit.
I guess that was for the test-cases and that I should wait for
a >= testsuite maintainer approval for the
lib/target-supports.exp effective_target_fd_truncate proc?
> Do you have any idea of the number of testsuite
> failures still there after your patch?
Bah, I should have mentioned it. Something like the following
diff (YMMV: some FAILs disappear depending on what dejagnu you
use, e.g. Debian has imported some improvements from FSF HEAD
into its dejagnu-1.4.4-based package):
=== gfortran Summary ===
-# of expected passes 22981
-# of unexpected failures 264
+# of expected passes 20668
+# of unexpected failures 57
# of expected failures 1
-# of unresolved testcases 48
-# of unsupported tests 124
+# of unresolved testcases 32
+# of unsupported tests 1276
/home/hp/combg/cris-regobj/gcc/testsuite/gfortran/../../gfortran version 4.4.0 20080226 (experimental) [trunk revision 132670] (GCC)
Host is x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu