This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33131
- From: "Peter O'Gorman" <gcc-patches at mlists dot thewrittenword dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:05:44 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR33131
- References: <20080225185331.GA31400@tw.il.thewrittenword.com>
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:53:31PM -0600, Peter O'Gorman wrote:
> We could not build trunk on aix4.3 due to libgomp/env.c using
> strncasecmp but not including strings.h. The attached patch fixes, it
> was stolen from libcpp.
> Note that the patch here does not include the generated files
> (configure, config.h.in), also, as we do not have commit access to the
> gcc repository, we would appreciate it if approver could apple.
Jakub on the irc channel said that this was ok for trunk if we tested
on a more common target as well as aix4.3.3. We have now also tested
on i386-linux, could someone please apply this (after regenerating
configure and config.h.in).