This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Remove dead struct-equiv.c
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andi Kleen" <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:17:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] Remove dead struct-equiv.c
- References: <20080302110836.GA22924@basil.nowhere.org>
On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Andi Kleen <email@example.com> wrote:
> I sent a patch some time ago to remove some dead code and a dead
> file (struct-equiv.c) that are never executed.
> Back then the patch was confirmed by Kenny Zadeck
> (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-07/msg01910.html), but he couldn't
> approve it and nobody else did either.
> The file/code are still as dead as they were before, so removing
> them would still make sense. When applying the patch there is a
> trivial reject in basic-block.h now, but that should be easy to
> Could someone please approve and commit?
> I don't have SVN access. Also my copyright assignment has
> expired now I believe (but it was still ok at the time I originally
> sent the patch as confirmed by Kenny's mail).
This is ok. I'll take care of committing the patch.