This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][4.3] Deprecate -ftrapv
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 08:07:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][4.3] Deprecate -ftrapv
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <47C8B7F3.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote:
So I would hestitate to deprecate it so quickly
Maybe you should organize some resources to fix its implementation
It's been on the list for over a decade, it's always harder to find
resources to fix performance problems that don't specifically show
up as blocking bugs. But we will see what we can do!