This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Remove input_file_stack
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:20:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove input_file_stack
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Tom" == Tom Tromey <email@example.com> writes:
Tom> This patch removes input_file_stack and related variables and
I just noticed that I missed a C++ regression with this patch.
I'll submit a new patch shortly... I'm just changing the test case,
since I think the new behavior is reasonable.