This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committed: CRIS v32 support 1/2
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com
- Cc: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:28:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Committed: CRIS v32 support 1/2
> Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 10:40:41 +0100 (CET)
> From: Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com>
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > I've committed this; updates to the CRIS port to support CRIS v32.
> would this be something to also document in gcc-4.3/changes.html, our
> release notes for GCC 4.3?
Yes, I think so.
> If you need any help doing so, just let me
I'm thinking of something along the lines of "gcc-4.3 includes
support for the CRIS v32 CPU variant used in recent Axis
Communications ETRAX series chips". I'll post a suggested patch
- well before the release. :)