This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.2 patch] xfail assembler scan in g++.dg/other/unused1.C
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 13:19:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [4.2 patch] xfail assembler scan in g++.dg/other/unused1.C
- References: <200712251853.lBPIrTRM027163@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
> The enclosed patch xfails the "class2" assembler scan as is done
> on the trunk. The test has been failing on multiple configurations
> including hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 since September 13 on the 4.2 branch.
> Tested on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa64-hp-hpux11.11.
(650) 331-3385 x713