This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Patch] PR34398 - Add range check for non-standard BOZ
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 06:54:42 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Patch] PR34398 - Add range check for non-standard BOZ
- References: <476165D9.email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
OK, comment in test case s/wide/wise/
With the new BOZ patch, we lost the range-check when assigning to real
and complex variables in DATA statements and in direct assignments,
which this patches fixes.
Additionally, I saw that the gfc_range_check could return ARITH_OK for
complex variables, if the real part was invalid but the imaginary part
Build and regression tested (gfortran + libgomp, -m32 and -m64) on x86-64.
OK for the trunk?