This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR34246 - Fix for character bind(C) functions
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:31:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR34246 - Fix for character bind(C) functions
- References: <475C6EEC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Build and regression tested (check-gfortran + gomp) with -m32 and -m64
> on x86-64-linux.
As Dominique wrote in the associated PR: "The patch [...] fix the
problem for ppc Darwin9 without regression for ppc/Intel Darwin9."
> OK for the trunk?