This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/libdecnumber] Fix to compile with Solaris make
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:32:59 +1100
- Subject: Re: [patch/libdecnumber] Fix to compile with Solaris make
- References: <email@example.com> <1194565861.23702.6.camel@localhost> <20071126181443.GA18608@vervain.rchland.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Unfortunately this didn't show up in the src repository yet. Could
> someone please help with this?
I diffed the two directories and indeed this was the only difference, so
I've copied the patch over to src. Sorry, I didn't realise that there
was a cloned copy in src until just now. :-)