This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix includes of sparseset.*
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot dot dot nop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 09:01:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix includes of sparseset.*
- References: <20071127220158.GA17973@aon.at> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071201124147.GB17973@aon.at>
On Sat, 2007-12-01 at 13:41 +0100, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 10:44:12AM -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Fischer <email@example.com> writes:
> >Bernhard> * sparseset.h: Include config.h before system.h
> >Bernhard> * sparseset.c: Remove inclusion of libiberty.h
> >I think it is a bit odd to include config.h from a header.
> >Instead, I think as a rule every .c file should include config.h as
> >the first header.
> Updated patch attached. Bootstrapped and regtested on i386-linux-gnu
> without any new regression. Ok for trunk?
This bootstrapped for me on powerpc64-linux with no errors. I ran the
testsuite, but I don't have baseline results to compare with it at the
moment. I'm not sure I can approve this even though I wrote the files,
but it looks good to me.