This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Describing commercial support on our website
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ankur Gupta <ankur17 at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ankur Gupta <ankurgupta at acmet dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:02:32 +1100
- Subject: Re: Describing commercial support on our website
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 01:08 +0100, Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez wrote:
> > This is explained in the gcc/SERVICE file.
> By the way, the link is broken. The correct link seems to be
Thanks. I will commit the following patch as obvious:
2007-11-29 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* SERVICE: Update URL.
--- SERVICE (revision 130501)
+++ SERVICE (working copy)
@@ -3,4 +3,4 @@ support services for GNU software for a
charge. This list used to be contained in this file, but it is now
available on the web at