This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][trunk] struct-reorg dump fixes
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Olga Golovanevsky <OLGA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:04:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch][trunk] struct-reorg dump fixes
- References: <OF88AAB89B.3A4E6ABF-ONC225739F.0046F439-C22573A0.0032ACCE@il.ibm.com>
Olga Golovanevsky wrote:
* ipa-struct-reorg.c (is_candidate): Print information to dump
file when the type is initialized.
(get_stmt_accesses): Likewise when a structure has bitfields
or field access is too complicate.
(safe_cond_expr_check): Likewise for unsafe condition expressions.
(exclude_cold_structs): Likewise for cold structures.
(collect_structures): Suppress redundant print when there are
no structures to transform.
(do_reorg): Print to dump file a number of structures that
will be transformed.
(dump_new_types): Print a number of new types to replace
an original structure type.