This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] PR32928 DATA statement with array element as initializer is rejected
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:39:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] PR32928 DATA statement with array element as initializer is rejected
- References: <4749EF62.email@example.com> <474A0AFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
> Jerry DeLisle wrote:
>> :ADDPATCH fortran:
>> The attached patch fixes this by using gfc_match_init_expr in
>> match_data_constant and thereby matching the array specifier given in
>> the test case. This is then simplified and comes out a nice
>> BT_CONSTANT. Magic!
>> Regression tested on x86-64.
>> OK for trunk?
> The attached revised patch catches some invalids pointed out by Tobias
> Burnus on IRC.
> OK to commit?
OK. Don't forget to commit also data_array_1.f90 of the first patch email.
+ gfc_error ("Invalid initializer %s in Data statement at %C", name);
I would use DATA rather than "Data".
Thanks for the patch,