This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH, unwind]: fix comment typo
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:22:19 +1100
- Subject: [PATCH, unwind]: fix comment typo
Committed as obvious.
2007-11-26 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* unwind-dw2-fde.c: Fix comment typo.
--- unwind-dw2-fde.c (revision 130421)
+++ unwind-dw2-fde.c (working copy)
@@ -44,7 +44,7 @@ Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street,
/* The unseen_objects list contains objects that have been registered
but not yet categorized in any way. The seen_objects list has had
- it's pc_begin and count fields initialized at minimum, and is sorted
+ its pc_begin and count fields initialized at minimum, and is sorted
by decreasing value of pc_begin. */