This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libstdc++-v3]
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: Andris Pavenis <andris dot pavenis at wippies dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 16:19:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, libstdc++-v3]
- References: <4748BEFB.email@example.com> <47486E4D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini wrote:
GNU Make documentation specifies that either space or ':' should be
used as path separator for VPATH. The latest changes however to ';'
for DJGPP (i?86-pc-msdosdjgpp). As result use of ':' as VPATH
separator in Makefile.in is incompatible with DJGPP.
Paolo, can you help with this patch / issue? By the way, I'm seeing a
colon in libgomp/Makefile.am too...
Andris, I prefer if you used
vpath % PATH
instead of the VPATH variable, and furthermore if you used
vpath % PATH1
vpath % PATH2
vpath % PATH1 PATH2
Could you make a sweep through the entire source tree (libgomp, gcc,
libstdc++-v3, I don't know if there are more)? If you CC me, I'll
approve the patch.