This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR34176, SCCVN miscompile of gettext
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Richard Guenther" <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:18:03 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR34176, SCCVN miscompile of gettext
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/23/07, Richard Guenther <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes aforementioned PR by clearing the optimistic tables before
> each iteration. I tested a version that didn't empty the alloc pools
> on C++ and SPEC with no visible changes in compile-time, memory-usage
> or runtime performance.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, ok for mainline?
okay by me