This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.2 only] RFA: PR 33848: reload rematerialisation of labels
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 23:18:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [4.2 only] RFA: PR 33848: reload rematerialisation of labels
- References: <200711220011.lAM0BOwq017921@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
"Ulrich Weigand" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Is that convincing enough? I.e. does...
>> > Thanks for your explanations; the patch looks OK to me now.
>> ...this still hold?
> Yes, it does. The patch is OK.
Thanks, now applied. And thanks again for working through this.