This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH: update comment in unwind.inc
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:38:06 +1100
- Subject: PATCH: update comment in unwind.inc
Committed as obvious.
2007-11-20 Ben Elliston <email@example.com>
* unwind.inc: Comment that unwind-sjlj.c includes this file.
--- unwind.inc (revision 130305)
+++ unwind.inc (working copy)
@@ -29,7 +29,8 @@
/* This is derived from the C++ ABI for IA-64. Where we diverge
for cross-architecture compatibility are noted with "@@@".
- This file is included from unwind-dw2.c or unwind-ia64.c. */
+ This file is included from unwind-dw2.c, unwind-sjlj.c or
+ unwind-ia64.c. */
/* Subroutine of _Unwind_RaiseException also invoked from _Unwind_Resume.