This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, patch] PR34133 - Bind(C) attribute to internal procedures accepted
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:04:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, patch] PR34133 - Bind(C) attribute to internal procedures accepted
- References: <473F2C2F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
We were allowing internal procedures to have the BIND(c) attribute,
which is not allowed according to the standard.
C1237 (R1225) A proc-language-binding-spec shall not be specified for an
Build and regression tested on x86-64. OK for the trunk?