This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GDB/libiberty support for IBM long double
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: dj at redhat dot com (DJ Delorie)
- Cc: joseph at codesourcery dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 18:58:00 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: GDB/libiberty support for IBM long double
DJ Delorie wrote:
> > I did check it in (to gcc, then to src), then DJ's automatic merge
> > process appears to have reverted it. DJ, will it unrevert it in due
> > course?
> Grrr, my gcc svn checkout got "locked" so it wasn't updating. I'm
> rerunning it now.
Looks like the changes have been mirrored now, thanks!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE