This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid creating VLA involving casts in split_constant_offset (PR tree-optimization/33680)
- From: "Sebastian Pop" <spop at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:45:03 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid creating VLA involving casts in split_constant_offset (PR tree-optimization/33680)
- References: <20071108181331.GU5451@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Nov 8, 2007 12:13 PM, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
> Regtested on x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
> 2007-11-08 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR tree-optimization/33680
> * tree-data-ref.c (split_constant_offset) <case ADDR_EXPR>: Punt
> if the added cast involves variable length types.
> * gcc.c-torture/compile/20071108-1.c: New test.
AMD - GNU Tools