This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: push_cfun -vs- in_system_header
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:40:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: push_cfun -vs- in_system_header
- References: <email@example.com>
I tried instrumenting set_cfun instead, but that didn't work out. It
is used in strange and unconstrained ways. (Maybe it would be nice to
get rid of this. And, FWIW, I noticed a couple places that still
assign directly to cfun... maybe we should make it a compile-time
error to use cfun as an lvalue?)
Yes and yes!